Date: Wed, 25 Nov 92 14:41:47 PST
To: Fun_People_list, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you've never played the game at a college, university, or research lab,
this may seem only mildly amusing -- count yourself lucky. --psl
From: dss@Eng.Sun.COM (Daniel Steinberg)
From: somebody else?
Why God Never Received Tenure
1. Because He had only one major publication.
2. And it was in Hebrew.
3. And it had no references.
4. And it wasn't published in a refereed journal.
5. And some even doubt He wrote it himself.
6. It may be true that He created the world but what
has He published/done since ?
7. His cooperative efforts have been quite limited.
8. The scientific community has had a very rough time
trying to repeat His results.
© 1992 Peter Langston