How to install a new mother board
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 94 02:07:35 PST
Subject: How to install a new mother board
From: Peter Barnes (PJBarnes@aol.com)
SECTION 0: IMPORTANT SAFETY INTRODUCTION
* Read these instructions before use this board, and save for later
* When installing the CPU, please ensure that pin 1 of the CPU
is placed at the same corner as the pin 1 of the socket. Otherwise
may be damage the CPU.
* Do not use this products near water, if liquid has been spilled into
the board or has been exposed to water may causing the board
can not work properly.
* Place in an safty and stable cart or table, if the board has been
dropped may causing serious damage.
* Please check the power connector of power supply are connected
the board correctly before send power to the board.
* Do not leave or fall any metal/conductive item (like screw .....) on
the board, otherwise the board will on vacation permanently
when power on.
© 1994 Peter Langston