Top Ten list
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 95 13:11:39 PST
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Subject: Top Ten list
Forwarded-by: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bob Stein)
"Signs You Bought a Bad Computer"
As presented on the 1/5/95 broadcast of LATE SHOW with DAVID LETTERMAN
10. Lower corner of screen has the words "Etch-a-sketch" on it.
9. Its celebrity spokesman is that "Hey Vern!" guy.
8. In order to start it you need some jumper cables and a friend's car.
7. You know them floppy disks? Well this baby's got a floppy keyboard!
6. You type in: "Need comedy bit for talk show"; it prints out:
5. Whenever you turn it on, all the dogs in your neighborhood start howling.
4. Screen frequently freezes and message comes up
"Ain't it break-time, Chester?"
3. The manual contains one sentence: "Good luck!"
2. The only chip inside is a Dorito.
1. It cyber-sucks!
© 1995 Peter Langston