Top Ten things Newt and Bill said to each other....
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 95 13:47:26 PDT
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Subject: Top Ten things Newt and Bill said to each other....
Forwarded-by: email@example.com (Bob Stein)
[From Monday's (6/12/95) Letterman show]
TOP TEN THINGS NEWT & CLINTON SAID TO EACH OTHER UNDER THEIR BREATH
10. "Quit hoggin' the nachos, you right-wing bastard!"
9. "What kind of doofus name is 'Newt', anyway?"
8. "Hey Bill, where can I get me a pair of them giant jogging shorts?"
7. "As president, do you think you can get me Batman's autograph?"
6. "Let's pick it up -- I have to get back to flip-flopping on
5. "Man, oh man, we're two tubby mothers ain't we?"
4. "Don't worry. After Nov. '96, people jumping the White House
fence won't be your problem"
3. "Try deep-frying a Snickers bar, and thank me later"
2. "The latest poll shows 53% of New Hampshirites think your ass
is bigger than mine"
1. "Hey, Newt, sign a contract with this!"
© 1995 Peter Langston