Top Reasons To Buy Win 95
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 95 12:00:04 -0700
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Subject: Top Reasons To Buy Win 95
[Fun_People is REALLY saving you time today! We've removed the three least
funny Reasons (8, 6, & 2) and only added these two sentences... -psl]
Forwarded-by: George Osner <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: Patrick Grote <email@example.com>
Mercilessly-excerpted-from: CompuNotes, Issue #21, 9/26/95
Patrick Grote, Publisher and Editor
Below are the "Top 10 Reasons To Buy Windows 95" as delivered by
Guy Kawasaki during David Nagel's keynote address at Macworld Boston
10) Do you know how much it costs to furnish a 35,000 square foot house?
9) You always wanted Microsoft to maintain a database of your hard drive.
7) Fewer Mac sales will mean you can get the 8100 you ordered 7 months ago.
5) You want to plug and plug and plug. (You don't mind waiting for the play?)
4) Your mom is a Mercedes dealer in Seattle.
3) The Internet is too full of information, so you'd like Bill Gates to
decide what you should see.
1) Bob '95
© 1995 Peter Langston