The World's Easiest Questions
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 96 17:57:36 -0800
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Subject: The World's Easiest Questions
[Finally! Some easy questions... Let's see... -psl]
Forwarded-by: email@example.com (Larry Yaeger)
Forwarded-by: "Stephan Somogyi" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Seven of the World's Easiest Questions
1. How long did the Hundred Years War last?
2. In which country are Panama hats made?
3. Where does catgut come from?
4. What is a camel's hair brush made of?
5. What kind of creatures were the Canary Isles named after?
6. What was King George VI's first name?
7. What color is a purple finch?
And their answers:
1. 116 years from 1337 to 1453.
3. From sheep and horses.
4. Squirrel fur.
5. A large breed of dogs.
The Latin name was Insularia Canaria - "Island of Dogs."
6. Albert. When he came to the throne in 1936 he respected the wish of
Queen Victoria that no future king should be called Albert.
7. The distinctively colored parts are crimson.
© 1996 Peter Langston