Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 96 00:09:34 -0700
Forwarded-by: Eric Steese <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: SBUFAA::ZIRINSO (Sue Zirin)
Forwarded-by: SBUFAA::BABBNM (Nancy Babb)
* If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
* A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.
* Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
* For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.
* He who hesitates is probably right.
* Never do card tricks for the group you play poker with.
* No one is listening until you make a mistake.
* Success always occurs in private, and failure in full view.
* The colder the X-ray table, the more of your body is required on it.
* The hardness of the butter is in direct proportion to the softness of
* The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the reach.
* To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is
* To succeed in politics, it is often necessary to rise above your
* TTwo wrongs are only the beginning.
* Work is accomplished by those employees who have not reached their
level of incompetence.
* You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.
* The problem with the gene pool is that there is no lifeguard.
* Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life.
* The sooner you fall behind, the more time you'll have to catch up.
* The light at the end of the tunnel is the headlight of an approaching
* No man is an island, but some are long peninsulas.
© 1996 Peter Langston