The Many Nationalities of Jesus.
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 96 23:30:36 -0700
Subject: The Many Nationalities of Jesus.
Forwarded-by: chuck@NYC.Thinkbank.COM (Chuck Ocheret)
THREE PROOFS JESUS WAS IRISH:
1. He never got married.
2. He never held a steady job.
3. His last request was for a drink.
THREE PROOFS JESUS WAS ITALIAN:
1. He talked with his hands.
2. He took wine with every meal.
3. He worked in the building trade.
THREE PROOFS JESUS WAS BLACK:
1. He called everybody brother.
2. He had no permanent address.
3. Nobody would hire him.
THREE PROOFS JESUS WAS PUERTO RICAN:
1. His first name was Jesus.
2. He was always in trouble with the law.
3. His mother did not know who his real father was.
THREE PROOFS JESUS WAS FROM CALIFORNIA:
1. He never cut his hair.
2. He walked around barefoot.
3. He invented a new religion.
FOUR PROOFS JESUS WAS JEWISH
1. He went into his father's business.
2. He lived at home until the age of 33.
3. He thought his mother was a virgin,
4. His mother thought he was G-d.
© 1996 Peter Langston