FW: You might be from Seattle if you...
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 96 15:20:23 -0800
Subject: FW: You might be from Seattle if you...
Forwarded-by: Jef Jaisun <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: "Ed ('Look upon thy death!') Miller" <email@example.com>
You might be from Seattle if you...
1. Feel guilty throwing an aluminum can in the trash.
2. Consider it "a sunny day" if the sun is visible at some point in the day.
3. Talk about "blue clouds."
4. Know more than 10 words to describe a cup of coffee.
5. Can't say "Californian" without spitting.
6. Obey all traffic laws EXCEPT "keep right unless passing."
7. Wear a hardhat inside a domed stadium.
8. Groan if your city gets favorable press coverage.
9. Invite people to VISIT.
10. Never go camping without waterproof matches and ponchos.
11. Have been snow skiing in the rain more than in snow.
12. Feel overdressed wearing a suit to a steak restaurant.
13. Hear the word "ferry" and think of boats--and long waits.
14. Know more people who own boats than own air conditioners.
15. Stand on a deserted street corner in the rain waiting for the light
16. Know at least three Microsoft "burnouts."
17. Are amazed by an accurate weather forecast.
18. Don't consider someone wealthy if they are "only" worth several
19. Call it a "hill"--not a mountain--if it doesn't have snow on it or has
not recently erupted.
© 1996 Peter Langston