Travel Tips to China
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 96 17:56:28 -0800
Subject: Travel Tips to China
If you're planning on visiting China any time soon, you'll need to pick up
the official Chinese gonernment-issued list of Tourist's Tips. This is an
excelent resource for those nutty Americans who don't quite know how to act
in proper Chinese society. It says:
1. Don't squat when waiting for a bus or a person.
2. Don't spit in public.
3. Don't point at people with your fingers.
4. Don't make noise.
5. Don't laugh loudly.
6. Don't yell or call to people from a distance.
7. Don't pick your teeth, pick your nose, blow your nose, pick at your ears,
rub your eyes, or rub dirt off your skin.
8. Don't scratch, take off your shoes, burp, stretch or hum.
You always have to watch those rude American tourists....
© 1996 Peter Langston