Top Ten Netscape 4.0 Features
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 97 12:24:40 -0800
Subject: Top Ten Netscape 4.0 Features
Forwarded-by: Ellie Young <ellie@usenix.ORG>
Subject: TOP TEN NETSCAPE 4.0 FEATURES
10. Ebonics encryption built in!
9. Included: a Net phone that calls collect
8. Built-in support for all bad "Java" puns
7. An IE uninstaller that works
6. Free subscription to Slate
5. Doesn't crash under the Mac OS for at least five minutes!
4. Supports Internet, intranet, extranet, and now in version 4.0:
fishnet, hairnet, and dragnet, too
3. Support for the new HTML </stink> tag
2. Version available for Amiga OS
1. Way beyond "push" technology, Netscape now supports "squirt"
© 1997 Peter Langston