Medical Miracles & Bathroom Jokes
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 97 17:22:41 -0700
Subject: Medical Miracles & Bathroom Jokes
Forwarded-by: Rea Mills <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: Ed Mills <email@example.com>
Forwarded-by: John Billings
An elderly woman walked into a doctor's office and told the doctor that she
and her husband had not been intimate in years. She said that her husband
seemed to have a lack of desire. After listening to the woman for a while,
the doctor said, "I have just the thing. Have your husband take two of
these pills right before dinner."
The next morning, the woman stormed into the doctor's office and exclaimed,
"You have to change my husband's prescription! It's much too strong! I
gave him the pills before dinner, just like you told me, and halfway through
dinner they took effect. He got a wild look in his eyes, then pulled the
tablecloth off the table, breaking all of the dishes! Then he threw me
onto the table, and we made loud, wild love right there for two hours!
"I feel awful," said the doctor. "Let me at least pay for the broken
dishes." "Don't worry about it," replied the woman, "we just won't eat at
that restaurant any more!"
At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry.
* Bentley's House of Coffee and Tea, Tucson, Arizona.
It's hard to make a comeback when you haven't been anywhere.
* Written in the dust on the back of a bus. Wickenburg, Arizona.
Make love, not war... - Hell, do both; get married!
* Women's restroom, The Filling Station. Bozeman, Montana.
If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.
* Revolution Books. New York, New York.
If it has tires or testicles, you're going to have trouble with it.
* Women's restroom, Dick's Last Resort. Dallas, Texas.
If pro is opposite of con, then what is the opposite of progress?
* Men's restroom, House of Representatives. Washington, D.C.
Express Lane: Five beers or less
* Sign over one of the urinals, Ed Debevic's. Pheonix, AZ.
You're too good for him.
* Sign over mirror in Women's restroom, Ed Debevic's. Beverly Hills, CA.
No wonder you always go home alone.
* Sign over mirror in Men's restroom, Ed Debevic's. Beverly Hills, CA."
© 1997 Peter Langston