Top Ten Corporate Resolutions
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 97 12:00:41 -0800
Subject: Top Ten Corporate Resolutions
Forwarded-by: "Jack D. Doyle" <doylej@PEAK.ORG>
From: CNET, Inc. (dispatch@CNET.COM)
TOP TEN CORPORATE RESOLUTIONS
You are not alone. Big computer companies have resolutions to make, too:
10. Apple: get a CEO. Really. We mean it this year.
9. Oracle: blame Asia.
8. AOL: buy more users!
7. Corel: sell Dr. Cowpland's Lamborghini to fund Java development.
6. Intel: new corporate uniform--pink bunny suits for everyone!
5. CNET: try to write some funny top ten lists.
4. Wired: buy some white paper and black ink.
3. Gateway: enough with the cows already! Adopt ferrets as new corporate
2. Microsoft: increase charitable giving to Department of Justice.
1. Netscape: REALLY increase charitable giving to Department of Justice.
© 1997 Peter Langston