Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Tue, 11 May 99 11:09:28 -0700
Subject: Say WHAT?!
[Dedicated to Greenwich Village's "Chez Stadium" (a restaurant) and my own
future soul food restaurant/bar: "Chez What?" - psl]
Forwarded-by: GCFL <email@example.com>
- He's a wolf in cheap clothing.
- It was a case of love at Versailles.
- He's got one of those sight-seeing dogs.
- In Algiers, they spend most of their time at the cash bar.
- My sister has extra-century perception.
- A fool and his money are some party.
- All's fear in love and war.
- Nip it in the butt.
- Some viruses can lie doormat for years.
- To each his zone.
- Michelangelo painted the Sixteenth Chapel.
- No more negotiating - it's a dumb deal.
- It's a long road to hold.
- All I want from you kids is a little piece of quiet.
--from Reader's Digest
© 1999 Peter Langston