May the Underpants Be with You. . .
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 99 11:02:32 -0700
Subject: May the Underpants Be with You. . .
"May the Underpants Be With You"
25 Lines from the original Star Wars that are improved by substituting the
1. A tremor in the underpants. The last time I felt this was in the presence
of my old master.
2. You are unwise to lower your underpants.
3. We've got to be able to get some reading on those underpants, up or down.
4. She must have hidden the plans in her underpants. Send a detachment down
to retrieve them. See to it personally, Commander.
5. These underpants may not look like much, kid, but they've got it where
6. I find your lack of underpants disturbing.
7. These underpants contain the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest
we use it.
8. Han will have those underpants down. We've got to give him more time!
9. General Veers, prepare your underpants for a surface assault.
10. I used to bulls-eye womp-rats in my underpants back home.
11. TK-421. . . Why aren't you in your underpants?
12. Lock the door. And hope they don't have underpants.
13. Governor Tarkin. I should've recognized your foul underpants when I was
brought on board.
14. You look strong enough to pull the underpants off of a Gundark.
15. Luke, help me take these underpants off.
16. Great, Chewie, great. Always thinking with your underpants.
17. That blast came from those underpants. That thing's operational!
18. Don't worry. Chewie and I have gotten into a lot of underpants more
heavily guarded than this.
19. Maybe you'd like it back in your underpants, your highness.
20. Your underpants betray you. Yours feelings for them are strong.
Especially one. Your sister!
21. Jabba doesn't have time for smugglers who drop their underpants at the
first sign of an Imperial Cruiser.
22. Yeah, well short underpants is better than no underpants at all, Chewie.
23. Attention. This is Lando Calrissean. The Empire has taken control of my
underpants, I advise everyone to leave before more troops arrive.
24. I cannot teach him. The boy has no underpants.
25. You came in those underpants? You're braver than I thought.
So, as you're waiting in line to see The Phantom Menace, may the alternative
force (i.e., The Underpants) be with you.
© 1999 Peter Langston