Top 10 things you'll never hear from a consultant
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 99 10:13:55 -0700
Subject: Top 10 things you'll never hear from a consultant
X-Lib-of-Cong-ISSN: 1098-7649 -=[Fun_People]=-
Forwarded-by: Kevin Johnsrude <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Forwarded-by: Molly Hoffer <email@example.com>
Forwarded-by: George Hoffer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Top 10 things you'll never hear from a consultant:
10. You're right; we're billing way too much for this.
9. Bet you I can go a week without saying "synergy" or "value-added."
8. How about paying us based on the success of the project?
7. This whole strategy is based on a Harvard business case I read.
6. Actually, the only difference is that we charge more than they do.
5. I don't know enough to speak intelligently about that.
4. Implementation? I only care about writing long reports.
3. I can't take the credit. It was Ed in your marketing department.
2. The problem is, you have too much work for too few people.
1. Everything looks OK to me.
© 1999 Peter Langston