Please, Please, Please! - James Brown's Top Ten Prison Complaints
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 99 19:17:00 -0800
Subject: Please, Please, Please! - James Brown's Top Ten Prison Complaints
X-Lib-of-Cong-ISSN: 1098-7649 -=[ Fun_People ]=-
JAMES BROWN'S TOP TEN PRISON COMPLAINTS:
10. Only two hair dryers for over 3,000 men!
9. Guards keep calling me "Little Richard."
8. Always getting leg caught in bars when doing the splits.
7. Five packs of cigarettes for one bottle of Luster-Silk!
6. Prison library scandalously short of Jane Austen novels.
5. Escape tunnel too narrow to shimmy in.
4. Irritating snoring of Ike Turner.
3. Death row guys always win talent show due to sympathy vote.
2. Can't believe I'm in here while Wayne Newton walks around free.
1. Just hate going from soul brother #1 to soul brother #175683!
© 1999 Peter Langston