The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Mime-Version: 1.0 (NeXT Mail 3.3 v118.2)
From: Peter Langston <psl>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 100 10:33:09 -0700
Subject: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
X-Lib-of-Cong-ISSN: 1098-7649 -=[ Fun_People ]=-
Forwarded-by: "Brad Robison" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1. Good: Your wife is pregnant.
Bad: It's triplets.
Ugly: You had a vasectomy five years ago.
2. Good: Your wife's not talking to you.
Bad: She wants a divorce.
Ugly: She's a lawyer.
3. Good: Your husband understands fashion.
Bad: He's a cross-dresser.
Ugly: He looks better than you.
4. Good: Your son is finally maturing.
Bad: He's involved with the woman next door.
Ugly: So are you.
5. Good: Your son studies a lot in his room.
Bad: You find several porn movies hidden there.
Ugly: You're in them.
6. Good: The postman's early.
Bad: He's wearing fatigues and carrying a shotgun.
Ugly: You gave him nothing for Christmas.
7. Good: Your daughter got a new job.
Bad: As a hooker.
Ugly: Your coworkers are her best clients.
Way ugly: She makes more money than you do.
© 2000 Peter Langston